Planning a vacation to destinations such as Europe and Asia which are as incredibly rich in culture and history as they are with famous landmarks and architecture can be exciting yet bewildering. Even after careful preparation, upon arriving in your This is her real profile you may discover that even the best laid plans can soon go by the wayside due to unforeseen circumstances. The easiest way to avoid having your holiday abroad tarnished by stress and disappointment is to put it in the hands of experts and consider taking an Escorted Tour. Here are 10 ways in which an Escorted or Guided Tour is your best option when wanting to get the most out of your vacation.
1. Eliminate Road Rage. No maps or timetables to read, no need to worry about foreign road rules, parking or directions. Have someone else do the driving so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery or the company of your family or traveling companion.
2. Better Insight. Local travel guides provide in-depth knowledge of culture and traditions resulting in a more enhanced experience and a true insider’s perspective of your destination.
5. Fantastic dining. Most meals are included taking away the worry of cost and finding a good restaurant. Meals are destination oriented providing for authentic local dining experience often in unique or high quality settings.
6. Worry-Free experience. Having all transfers, hotels, flights and attractions planned in advance takes away the stress of coordinating flight times with tours with check-in times.
7. Eliminate the language barrier. Having local tour directors and guides help in interpreting any questions or concerns you have and eliminating any potential problems that may arise.
8. Great value and save money. The buying power of top tour companies means bigger discounts that can be passed on to you. On top of that, no unexpected costs or expenses will arise such as tolls, gas, service fees or taxes as they have been taken care of in the cost of the package.
9. Excellent Itineraries. Tours are designed to maximize your time at the most popular sightseeing hotspots and attractions as well as including hidden treasures, cultures or customs you won’t find in the typical travel guides.
An Escorted Tour is the best way to discover a destination and come away with a true appreciation of the cultures, history and sights of the people and land on your adventure. Having everything done in advance allows for your senses to focus on what is happening now and not the “what ifs” of the unexpected.